Terms of Service
Our Terms of Service (TOS) are designed to be read by the average person. Please read them carefully prior to ordering services from us, and make sure you understand what they say. Our TOS is a legally binding contract between TickVps and you. You agree that our continued provision of services to you, and your continued use of them, represent your agreement to be bound by the TOS.
- You are responsible for the fees and charges set out on the Service Description Page, according to the terms set out on that page (Fees). The date on which Fees are due is the Due Date. If the Service Description Page does not set out a Due Date, the Fees will be due monthly. Set up fees are not refundable for any reason.
- All payments to TickVps are non-refundable
Any abuse complaint received by TickVps in connection with services provided to or by Customer shall be administratively processed by TickVps and a copy provided to (or notification of if complaint was not received in electronic form) Customer for appropriate handling. Customer is expected to take all necessary action to resolve the abuse complaint within 12 hours of notification. At the sole discretion of TickVps, an administrative fee of up to $10 per complaint processed may be assessed.
Client is responsible for backing-up their own data, although we have backup all the client every day, but we are not Guaranteed the data can be used or not.
When you sign up, you choose the term of this TOS (Term). Unless a party cancels this TOS as set out below, this TOS will renew for the same period as the initial Term, it only for paypal only , if you do not want to Automatic Renewal , please submit ticket via http://tickvps.com/support/, we can cancel it for you
Acceptable Use/Illegal Activity
- Hacking,like penetrating or attempting to access, without authorization, another computer / network. Port scans, stealth scans, and fraudulent credit card "phishing" techniques are also prohibited.
- Hosting of files or other data that infringes on another's copyright or other intellectual property rights.
- Spamming, or sending of bulk unsolicited email. We maintain a strict policy on spamming, which includes the sending of unauthorized commercial messages by use of our services, or by maintaining an open SMTP connection. We reserve the right to refuse or terminate service based on reasonable indications that you are engaged in spamming of any sort.
- Uploading or linking to any content that violates another's right of publicity or privacy.
- Distributing hate speech, or any other content that is obscene, abusing, which could be considered libelous and defamatory.
- Hosting, storing, or distributing child pornography. If any such content is found and brought to our attention, the proper law enforcement agencies will be notified.
- Using the Services for a content delivery network or content distribution network (CDN). Special requests to use the Services to run a CDN network may be approved on a case-by-case basis. Failure to comply with this policy will result in termination of this TOS, and you will not receive a refund of the Fees.
- You may not use IRC servers connected to public IRC networks or servers. IRC servers that result in interference with the Services, malicious network activity, or increased demand on our network are prohibited.
- You may not use the Services in any way that violates the laws governing this TOS, or of the jurisdiction in which you reside or where your business is established.
- We retain the right, at our discretion, to refuse to provide new service to any individual, group or business, or to discontinue providing the Services to you if you, or your customers, have excessive, multiple, and/or repeated violations of our accepted uses.
Disclaimer of Warranties
TickVps. EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. SERVICES ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. TickVps. MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT ITS SERVICES WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, OR THAT THE SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR FREE, OR THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED. TickVps. DOES NOT WARRANT, NOR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE, OR RESULTS OF, ANY OF THE SERVICES IT PROVIDES, IN TERMS OF THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE. TickVps. SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES REGARDING SERVICES PROVIDED BY THIRD PARTIES, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER THOSE SERVICES APPEAR TO BE PROVIDED BY TickVps. NO WARRANTIES MADE BY THESE THIRD PARTY ENTITIES TO TickVps. SHALL BE PASSED THROUGH TO YOU, NOR SHALL YOU CLAIM TO BE A THIRD PARTY BENEFICIARY OF SUCH WARRANTIES. THIS WARRANTY DISCLAIMER EXTENDS TO ANY ORAL OR WRITTEN INFORMATION YOU MAY HAVE RECEIVED FROM TickVps., ITS EMPLOYEES, THIRD-PARTY VENDORS, AGENTS OR AFFILIATES. YOU MAY NOT RELY ON SUCH INFORMATION. Some jurisdictions do not allow the disclaimer of implied warranties, in which event that foregoing disclaimer may not apply to you.
This TOS may be assigned by ServeYourSite. It may not be assigned by Customer. This TOS shall bind and inure to the benefit of the corporate successors and permitted assigns of the parties
This TOS does not create any agency, partnership, joint venture, or franchise relationship. Neither party has the right or authority to, and shall not, assume or create any obligation of any nature whatsoever on behalf of the other party or bind the other party in any respect whatsoever.